19 January 2009

Numbers

The photos I post on here are nowhere near the only pics I have that have to do with clothing, etc. I have a pretty sizable index of fashion-related pictures. Here's all of the categories with their respective sizes:

Victoria Beckham - 70
Camilla Belle - 9
Rachel Bilson - 48
Kate Bosworth - 70
Lauren Conrad - 17
Agyness Deyn - 22
Cameron Diaz - 10
Kirsten Dunst - 20
Peaches Geldof - 11
Pixie Geldof - 2
Anne Hathaway - 9
Lydia Hearst - 4
Paris Hilton - 5
Vanessa Hudgens - 10
Cory Kennedy - 7
Riley Keough - 4
Keira Knightley - 18
Zoe Kravitz - 10
Leigh Lezark - 16
Blake Lively - 17
Lindsay Lohan - 153
Courtney Love - 4
M.I.A. - 4
Leighton Meester - 17
Sienna Miller - 59
Taylor Momsen - 12
Heidi Montag - 10
Kate Moss - 46
Ashley Olsen - 46
Mary-Kate Olsen - 57
Kelly Osbourne - 11
Sarah Jessica Parker - 48
Gwyneth Paltrow - 21
Random - 102 (This folder is for the non-famous people/any celebrity with only one pic)
Nicole Richie - 56
Rihanna - 34
Samantha Ronson - 3
Runway - 76 (This is obviously pics from various designer runway shows)
Separates - 284 (This is for all of the shots from various online stores where it's just one piece and not the entire outfit)
Chloe Sevigny - 10
Ashlee Simpson - 16
Michelle Trachtenberg - 2
Emma Watson - 13
Michelle Williams - 3
Amy Winehouse - 3
Arden Wohl - 3
Evan Rachel Wood - 3
Yelle - 3
Rachel Zoe - 14

Obviously this shows who I admire for their fashion sense. If I had to pick I would say Victoria Beckham, Kate Bosworth, Zoe Kravitz, Leigh Lezark, Lindsay Lohan, Sienna Miller, Kate Moss, the Olsens, and Nicole Richie. 

What I like most about these people is the fact that they always look good (or at least thought-out and interesting) on the street and on the red carpet. One, I'm not a big fan of red carpet looks because, to me, it just seems like a bunch of pageant dresses. Two, I hate it when someone looks amazing at an awards show but then you see them going out (maybe to dinner or a club, not exactly the grocery store) and they look like shit. It then becomes so obvious that they have no input on what they wear and it's all up to some anonymous stylist. 

No comments: